Terms of Service
Last Updated: 1 January 2021
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION.
These Terms (the “Terms”), together with the documents referenced to herein, set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use this website https://inspol.online/ (our “Website”) and through which the Paid Content is sold by us to consumers through our Website.
Please read these Terms carefully and ensure that you understand them before using our Website and/or before purchasing any Paid Content. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of our Website, your signing up for an Account and when purchasing any Paid Content. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, you will not be able to create an account or purchase any Paid Content and you must stop using our Website immediately.
The content provided in our Website is intended for general information purposes only and you should not rely on the information provided in our Website for the prevention or mitigation of risks or as an explanation of coverage or benefits under any insurance policy. These Terms apply to the use of our Website and do not change or alter any other contract or agreement between you and your insurers. Please refer to your policy documentation or contact your financial advisor, insurance agent or respective customer representative of your insurer for more information regarding any insurance policy. Terri Links Services does not deal or provide insurance of any kind whatsoever and serves only as a platform for storage of the details of your policies and as a search engine for available insurance policies provided in the market.
Terri Links Services is not affiliated, associated, authorized endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with insurance provider or financial services provider, any of their subsidiaries or their affiliates, whether in Singapore or elsewhere.
1.Definitions and Interpretation
|“Account”||means an account required for a User to access and/or use certain areas of our Website, as detailed in Clause 3;|
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Website;|
|“Contract”||means a contract for the purchase of a Subscription to access Paid Content, as explained in Clause 11;|
|“Paid Content”||means digital content made available for sale via our Website;|
|“User”||means a user of our Website;|
|“User Content”||means any content submitted to our Website by Users including, but not limited to, Policy details, contact details of the user;|
|“PDPA”||means the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore;|
|“Subscription”||means a subscription to our Website providing access to Paid Content;|
|“Subscription Confirmation”||means our acceptance and confirmation of your purchase of a Subscription;|
|“Subscription ID”||means the reference number for your Subscription; and|
|“we/us/our”||means Terri Links Services|
- In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular or for example or any similar phrase shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the generality of the related general words.
- In these Terms, any reference to any legal entity or individual person includes, where appropriate, a reference to its authorized agents, delegates, successors or nominees. Expressions in the singular form include the plural and vice versa.
- No rule of law (or interpretation to the effect) that an ambiguity in a document is to be construed against the party drafting or preparing such document shall apply in respect of these Terms.
- Any reference to any law, statute or regulation or enactment shall include references to any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof, or to any regulation or order made under such law, statute or enactment (or under such a modification or re-enactment).
- The headings used in these Terms are for convenience of reference only and are not to affect the construction of, or to be taken into consideration in, interpreting these Terms.
- The terms of these Terms apply to the Content and Paid Content accessible through our Website (the “Services”, which such Services shall come within the definition of our Website for the purposes of these Terms), including any and all updates, revisions, supplements, additions, amendments and variations, unless they come with separate terms, in which case those terms apply.
- We reserve the right to update, revise, supplement and otherwise modify these Terms at any time. Any such changes to these Terms will be effective immediately and the new terms may be displayed on-screen or by email and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of our Website. We will not be liable for any loss of data or consequential damage in the event of any temporary disruption and/or denied access during any such update, revision, supplementation, modification, technical repair, software maintenance or otherwise change to the website and/or Services.
- Access to our Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, update, suspend or discontinue our Website (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our Website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- We may update our Website which may upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively the “updates”). The updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. We have no obligation to provide any updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You may not be able to use our Website until you have accepted any such amended, varied modified or new Terms. You agree and acknowledge that our Website or portions thereof may not operate properly should you fail to do so. All updates will be deemed part of our Website and be subject to all terms and conditions of these Terms.
- Certain parts of our Website (including the ability to purchase Paid Content from us) may require an Account in order to access them.
- You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age and wish to use the parts of our Website that require an Account, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their supervision.
- When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and symbols. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You should not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permissions, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org we will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your Account.
- You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs.
- If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Your personal data will be held for thirty (30) days after closing your Account and thereafter be deleted permanently. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of our Website requiring an Account for Access. Any Paid Content you have purchased under your Account will no longer be accessible to you and no refunds will be given for any unexpired term for such Paid Content or Subscriptions.
- If you close your Account, any User Content you have created on our Website will be anonymized by removing your username.
4.Acceptable Use Policy
- You may only use our Website in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 4. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use our Website in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use our Website to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- You must not use our Website in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- When submitting User Content (or communicating in any other way using our Website), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this Clause 4.2);
- implies any form of affiliation with us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access our Website;
- remove any User Content submitted by you that violates this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Website if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 4 or any of the other provisions of these Terms. Specifically, we may take one or more of the following actions:
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms or as permitted by any local law, you agree:
- not to copy, reproduce, republish, display, broadcast, hyperlink, mirror, frame, transfer, or transmit our Website except where it is incidental to normal use of our Website, or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not to vary, make alterations to, modifications of, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable of the whole or any part of our Website, or permit our Website or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other website or software;
- not to rent, lease, sell, license, sub-license, assign, distribute, publish, loan, merge, transfer or otherwise make available our Website or any features or functionality (including object and source code) of our Website, to any person for any reason;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, decode or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code on the whole or any part of our Website or attempt to do any such thing except to the extent that such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of our Website with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party; and
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar to our Website;
- not to remove, delete, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from our Website, including any copy thereof; and
- To comply with all technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by our Website or any Service (“Technology”), (together “Terms Restrictions”).
- You may link to our Website provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our Website without our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may not link to our Website from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- is sexually explicit;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this Clause 5.3);
- implies any form of affiliation with us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- The content restrictions in Clause 5.3 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of Clause 5.3. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
- You must:
- not use our Website or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into our Website, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of our Website or any Service (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these Terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of our Website or any Service;
- not use our Website or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- Not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
6.Collection and Use of your Information
- You acknowledge that when you use our Website, we may collect information by automatic means (including, for example, cookies) about your devices and about your use of our Website. You may also be required to provide certain information about yourself as a condition to using our Website or certain of its features or functionality, and our Website may provide you with opportunities to share information about yourself with others.
- By using our Website, you consent to us collecting and using technical information about the devices and related software, hardware and peripherals for Services that are internet-based or wireless to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
- The information that our Website collects may be stored locally on your device and may be transmitted to our servers. The transmission of information over wireless and wired networks is not inherently secure. We use tools to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private when using our Website.
- You acknowledge that we are not affiliated with any insurer and that all registration information and information pertaining to your insurance policies are provided by you. You further acknowledge that all such information is complete and accurate as at the time of registration, and that you will update the said information, from time to time, should any change occur.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and validity of the information that you provide at all times and you authorize us to manage your insurance policies. You acknowledge that we will not provide you any advice, review or recommendation in relation to your insurance policies or any insurance policies that may be offered by any insurer.
- consolidation of your policies;
- tracking and viewing your financial milestones;
- tracking your financial position in terms of cash flow, net-worth and such other inputs as we may decide;
- And such other functions as we may from time to time include.
- User Content on our Website includes (but is not necessarily limited to):
- Policy details;
- Contact details of the user.
- An Account is required if you wish to submit User Content.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and that all such User Content will comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and Restrictions, detailed in Clauses 4 and 5 above.
- You agree that you will be liable to us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify us for any breach of the warranties given by you under Clause 7.3. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by us as a result of such breach.
- You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you grant us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-license your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting our Website. In addition, you also grant other Users the right to copy and quote your User Content within our Website.
- If you wish to remove User Content from our Website, the User Content in question will be deleted. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of our reasonable control).
- We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from our Website where, in our sole opinion, it violates our Acceptable Use Policy, or if we receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
8.Third Party Material and Content
- Our website may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products, services and/or materials) and provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising (collectively the “Third-Party Materials”). We shall not be responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Our website or any Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Third-Party Sites”). Third-Party Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content or their privacy policies (if any). You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any Third-Party Sites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.
9.Intellectual Property Rights
- With the exception of User Content, all Content included on our Website and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable Singapore and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos are proprietary to us or used by us with the permission of its third-party providers. Nothing contained on in this our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without our written permission. Your use of the trademarks displayed in our Website, or any other content in our Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to our Website in source-code form.
- You may not reproduce, cope, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, store or in any other manner re-use Content from our Website unless given express written permission to do so.
- Notwithstanding Clauses 9.2 and 9.3, you may:
- access, view and use our Website in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or application);
- download and Content where we have provided a link enabling you to do so;
- download our Website (or any part of it) for caching;
- print page(s) from our Website;
- download extracts from pages on our Website;
- Save pages from our Website for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on our Website (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from our Website for commercial purposes without first obtaining a license from us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of our Website for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
10.Subscription, Paid Content, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of Subscriptions and Paid Content available from us correspond to the actual Subscription and Paid Content that you will receive.
- Please note that Clause 10.1 does not exclude our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to minor discrepancies. Please refer to Clause 15 if your Subscription or the Paid Content is incorrect.
- We may from time to time change our prices. Changes in price will not affect any Subscription that you have already purchased but will apply to any subsequent renewal or new Subscription. We will inform you of any change in price at least 1 month before the change is due to take effect. If you do not agree to such a change, you may cancel the Contract as described in Clause 17.1.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Paid Content, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address technical or security issues. These changes will not alter the main characteristics of the Paid Content and should not normally affect your use of that Paid Content. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Paid Content, suitable information will be provided to you.
- In some cases, as described in the relevant content descriptions, we may also make more significant changes to the Paid Content. If we do so, we will inform you at least 1 week before the changes are due to take effect. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel the Contract as described in Clause 17.1.
- Where any updates are made to Paid Content that Paid Content will continue to match our description of it as provided to you before you purchased your Subscription to access the Paid Content. Please note that this does not prevent us from enhancing the Paid Content, thereby going beyond the original description.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on our Website are correct at the time of going online. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note Clause 10.11 regarding GST, however).
- All prices are checked by us before we accept your order. In the unlikely event that we have shown incorrect pricing information, we will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your order. If the correct price is higher, we will give you the option to purchase the Subscription at the correct price or to cancel your order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your order in this case until you respond. If we do not receive a response from you within 2 weeks, we will treat your order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- If we discover an error in the price or description of your Subscription after your order is processed, we will inform you immediately and make all reasonable efforts to correct the error. You may, however, have the right to cancel the Contract if this happens. If we inform you of such an error and you do wish to cancel the Contract, please refer to Clause 17.4.
- If the price of a Subscription that you have ordered changes between your orders being placed and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on our Website at the time of placing your order.
- All prices on our Website include Goods and Services Tax (“GST”). If the GST rate changes between your order being placed and us taking payment, the amount of GST payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
11.Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Website will guide you through the process of purchasing a Subscription. Before completing your purchase, you will be given the opportunity to review your order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact us as soon as possible. If we are unable to process your order due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of our request, we will cancel your order and treat the Contract as being at an end. We will not be responsible for any delay in the availability of Paid Content that results from you providing incorrect or incomplete information.
- No part of our Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order to purchase a Subscription constitutes a contractual offer that we may, at our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by us sending you a Subscription Confirmation by email. Only once we have sent you a Subscription Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between us and you.
- Subscription Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Subscription ID;
- Confirmation of the Subscription ordered including full details of the main characteristics of the Subscription and Paid Content available as part of it;
- Fully itemized pricing for your Subscription including, where appropriate, taxes, and other additional charges;
- The duration of your Subscription (including the start date, and the expiry and/or renewal date);
- Confirmation of your acknowledgement that the Paid Content will be made available to you immediately and that you will lose your legal right to change your mind and cancel upon accessing the Paid Content as detailed below in Clause 16.1;
- In the unlikely event that we do not accept or cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If we have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 working days.
- Any refunds under this Clause 11 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day on which the event triggering the refund occurs.
- Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
- Payment for Subscriptions must always be made in advance. Your chosen payment method will be charged when we process your order and send you a Subscription Confirmation (this usually occurs immediately and you will be shown a message confirming your payment).
- We accept the following methods of payment on our Website:
- If you do not make any payment due to us on time, we will suspend your access to the Paid Content. For more information, please refer to Clause 13.5. If you do not make payment within two (2) weeks of our reminder, we may cancel the Contract. Any outstanding sums due to us will remain due and payable.
- If you believe that we have charged you an incorrect amount, please contact us at Acounts@inspol.online as soon as reasonably possible to let us know. You will not be charged for Paid Content while availability is suspended.
13.Provision of Paid Content
- Paid Content appropriate to your Subscription will be available to you immediately when we send you a Subscription Confirmation and will continue to be available for the duration of your Subscription (including any renewals), or until you end the Contract.
- When you place an order for a Subscription, you will be required to expressly acknowledge that you wish the Paid Content to be made available to you immediately. You will also be required to expressly acknowledge that by accessing (e.g. downloading or streaming) the Paid Content, you will lose your legal right to cancel if you change your mind. Please see Clause 16.1 for more information.
- In some limited circumstances, we may need to suspend the provision of Paid Content (in full or in part) for one or more of the following reasons:
- to fix technical problems or to make necessary minor technical changes;
- to update the Paid Content to comply with relevant changes in the law or other regulatory requirements;
- To make more significant changes to the Paid Content, as described above in Clause 10.5.
- We make every reasonable effort to maintain operation of the Paid Content. If we need to suspend availability of the Paid Content for any of the reasons set out in Clause 13.3, we will inform you in advance of the suspension and explain why it is necessary (unless we need to suspend availability for urgent or emergency reasons such as a dangerous problem with the Paid Content or technical outage, in which case we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible after suspension). Such suspensions and outages are uncompensated as described in Clause 18 and Clause 19. If the suspension lasts (or we tell you that it is going to last) for more than 30 days, you may end the Contract as described below in Clause 17.2.
- We may suspend provision of the Paid Content if we do not receive payment on time from you. we will inform you of the non-payment on the due date, however if you do not make payment within 7 days of our notice, we may suspend provision of the Paid Content until we have received all outstanding sums due from you. If we do suspend provision of the Paid Content, we will inform you of the suspension. You will not be charged for any Paid Content while provision is suspended.
- Any refunds under this Clause 13 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day on which the event triggering the refund occurs.
- Refunds under this Clause 13 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
14.Paid Content Licence
- When you purchase a Subscription to access Paid Content, we will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to access and use the relevant Paid Content for personal, non-commercial purposes. The license granted to you does not give you any rights in our Paid Content (including any material that we may license from third parties).
- The acceptable use, permissions and restrictions in Clauses 4 and 5 shall apply to the license granted to you under Clause 14.1, mutatis mutandis.
15.Problems with the Paid Content
- If there is any issue with any Paid Content available through your Subscription, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible to inform us of the problem. Your available remedies will be as follows:
- If the Paid Content has faults, you will be entitled to a repair or a replacement.
- If we cannot fix the problem, or if it has not been (or cannot be) fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund.
- If you can demonstrate that the fault has damaged your device or other digital content belonging to you because we have not used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation. Please refer to Clause 19 for more information.
- Please note that we will not be liable under this Clause 15 if we informed you of the fault(s) or other problems with particular Paid Content before you accessed it and it is that same issue that has now caused the problem (for example, if the Paid Content in question is an alpha or beta version and we have warned you that it may contain faults that could harm your device or other digital content); if you have purchased the Paid Content for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Paid Content for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of misuse or intentional or careless damage.
- If there is a problem with any Paid Content, please contact us at email@example.com or visit the contact page on our Website https://Inspol.online/ to inform us of the problem.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 15 will be issued within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day on which we agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Refunds under this Clause 15 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
16.Cancelling Your Subscription
- You may cancel your Subscription for whatever reason within fourteen (14) calendar days (the “cooling-off period”) and you will receive a full refund. The fourteen (14) calendar day period begins once we have sent you your Subscription Confirmation (i.e. when the Contract between you and us is formed) and ends when you access (e.g. download or stream) the Paid Content, or fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of our Subscription Confirmation, whichever occurs first.
- After the cooling-off period, you may cancel your Subscription at any time, however subject to Clause 16.3 and Clause 17, we cannot offer any refunds and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content for the remainder of your current Subscription (up until the renewal or expiry date, as applicable), whereupon the Contract will end.
- If you purchase a Subscription by mistake (or allow your Subscription to renew by mistake), please inform us as soon as possible and do not attempt to access any Paid Content. Provided you have not accessed any Paid Content since the start date (or renewal date, as appropriate) of the Subscription we will be able to cancel the Subscription and issue a full refund. If you have accessed any Paid Content once the Subscription has started, we will not be able to offer any refund and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content for the remainder of the Subscription (up until the renewal or expiry date, as applicable).
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 16, you may inform us of your cancellation in any way you wish, however for your convenience we offer a cancellation form on our Website https://inspol.online/Contact-Us for the cancellation of the Subscription Confirmation. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send us your message. If you would prefer to contact us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
- Telephone : 6631 0722;
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Post : 12 York Hill #01-82 Singapore 163012;
In each case, providing us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Subscription ID.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve our content and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Refunds under this Clause 16 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within fourteen (14) calendar days of the day on which you inform us that you wish to cancel.
- Refunds under this Clause 16 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
17.Your Other Rights to End the Contract
- You may end the Contract at any time if we have informed you of a forthcoming change to your Subscription or the Paid Content (as described in Clauses 10.3 or 10.5), or to these Terms that you do not agree to. If the change is set to take effect or apply to you before the end of your current Subscription, we will issue you with a pro-rated refund equal to the remaining time left in that Subscription. If the change will not take effect or apply to you until the expiry of your current Subscription, the Contract will end at the end of that Subscription period and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content until that date.
- If we have suspended availability of the Paid Content for more than 30 days or we have informed you that we are going to suspend availability for more than 30 days, you may end the Contract immediately, as described in Clause 13.4. If you end the Contract for this reason, we will issue you with a cheque refund.
- If there is a risk that availability of the Paid Content will be significantly delayed because of events outside of our control, you may end the Contract immediately. If you end the Contract for this reason, we will issue you with a cheque refund.
- If we inform you of an error in the price or description of your Subscription or the Paid Content and you wish to end the Contract as a result, you may end it immediately. If you end the Contract for this reason, we will issue you with a cheque refund.
- You also have a legal right to end the Contract at any time if we are in breach of it. You may also be entitled to a full or partial refund and compensation. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Refunds under this Clause 17 will be made within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date on which your cancellation becomes effective, using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 17, you may do so in any way you wish, however for your convenience we offer a cancellation form on our Website https://inspol.online/Contact-Us for the cancellation of the Subscription Confirmation. If you would prefer to contact us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
- Telephone : 6631 0722;
- Email : email@example.com;
- Post : 12 York Hill #01-82 Singapore 163012;
in each case, providing us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Subscription ID.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve our content and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Nothing on our Website constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before making any decisions on the management of your insurance policies.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our Website will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our Website and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”, with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind, and we on our own behalf and on behalf of our affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers or otherwise, with respect to our Website, hereby expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to our Website, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability, of satisfactory quality, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy, of quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. We do not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of our Website, that the functions contained in our Website will meet your requirements, that the operation of our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in our Website will be corrected. No oral or written information or advice given by us or our authorized representative shall create a warranty.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that our Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of our Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of our Website and the Services provided is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date. Please note that this exception does not apply to information concerning Paid Content for sale through our Website.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect our opinions, views, or values in any way.
19.Limitation of liability
- The provisions of this Clause 19.1 apply only to the use of our Website and not to Paid Content, which is governed separately under Clause 19.2. Limitations and exclusions stated to apply to Content in this Clause 19.1 may not apply to Paid Content.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Website or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content, but not including Paid Content) included on our Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our Website or any Content (excluding Paid Content) included on our Website.
- Our Website is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our Website is free from viruses and other malware. However, subject to Clause 18.2, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our Website (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on our Website.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
19.2.Paid Content & Subscriptions
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of these Terms (or the Contract) or as a result of our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Our Paid Content is intended for non-commercial use only. We make no warranty or representation that the Paid Content is fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
- If, as a result of our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content (including but not limited to Paid Content) from our Website damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you appropriate compensation. Please note that we will not be liable under this provision if:
- We have informed you of the problem and provided a free update designed to fix it, but you have not applied the update; or
- The damage has been caused by your own failure to follow our instructions; or
- Your device does not meet any relevant minimum system requirements that we have made you aware of before you purchased your Subscription.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (including that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer.
- The foregoing limitations in will apply whether such damages arise out of breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable or not Terri Links Services was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Terri Links Services and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonably legal fees arising from or relating to your use or misuse of our Website and Services or your breach of these Terms. Furthermore, you agree that Terri Links Services assumes no responsibility for the content you submit or make available through this our Website or Services.
21.Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of public or private telecommunications networks (the “Event Outside our Control”).
- If an Event Outside our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
- our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside our Control; and
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms may be performed despite the Event Outside our Control.
- The term of these Terms commences when you download our Website and will continue in effect until terminated by you or us as set forth in this Clause 22.
- You may terminate these Terms by deleting our Website and all copies thereof from your devices.
- We may discontinue, suspend modify our Website at any time without notice and may block, terminate or suspend your access to our Website at any time without notice for any reason in our sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others.
- On being blocked, suspended or on termination of your use of our Website for any reason:
- all rights granted to you under these Terms shall cease;
- you must immediately cease all activities authorized by these Terms;
- You must immediately delete or remove our Website from all devices, and immediately destroy all copies of our Website then in your possession, custody or control and certify to us that you have done so.
- We may, in addition to the above, either suspend, block or delete your account and all personal data and information that you have provided.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any expenses you have incurred in the use of Terri Links Services and we shall not be obliged to refund you any fee or expense that you may have incurred.
- Termination will not limit any of the Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity and all obligations under these Terms shall survive termination of any kind.
23.Communication between us
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any condition in these Terms requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the methods provided in our contact page on our Website at https://inspol.online/Contact-Us .
- If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail to the email address you provide to us in your request for our Website.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by us include an unsubscribe link. Alternatively, option is available in your Account Preferences, to disable marketing emails to the provided email address. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 10 business days for us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from us.
- We always welcome feedback from our customers and, whilst we always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- All notices between both Parties provided for or permitted under these Terms or by law shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly served when
- delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during normal business hours of the recipient;
- when sent, if transmitted by fax or e-mail;
- on the fifth (5th) business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail, postage prepaid; or
- on the tenth (10th) business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail, postage prepaid; in each case addressed to the most recent address, e-mail address, or facsimile number notified to the other Party
- No Partnership – No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither you nor we have any authority to bind the other in any respect.
- Assignment – You shall not transfer or assign all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any person except with the written consent of us and as expressly permitted under these Terms. This License shall inure to the benefit of, and shall be binding upon you and your respective successor and permitted assigns.
- Rights of Third Parties – No person has any right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) of Singapore to enforce any provision of these Terms.
- Waiver – No failure to exercise and no delay by us in exercising, any right, power or remedy in connection with these Terms (each a “Waiver Right”) shall operate as a waiver of that Waiver Right, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any Waiver Right preclude any other or further exercise of that Waiver Right or the exercise of any other Waiver Right. Any express waiver of any breach of these Terms shall be in writing and shall not be deeded to be a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Severability – Each of the conditions or provisions of these Terms operates separately. If any condition or provision in these Terms shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms but the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Translations – In the event that these Terms and our Website (or any part thereof including the Content or Paid Content) shall be translated to any other language, the version in the English language shall prevail.
26.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with Singapore law and that you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, you agree that all such disputes shall first be amicably with the other party. In the event that after thirty (30) days, no resolution has been reached between us, either party may proceed in accordance with Clause 26.3 above.
- Arbitration – Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, our Website, Services, Paid Content or Contract, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC Rules“) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator who shall be selected by the Chairman of the SIAC. The language of the arbitration shall be English.